Our Community: Community Recreational Facilities Available
Clubs & Organizations
Public parks at McKee, Annville, Sand Gap and Gray Hawk - Contact Darrell Combs,
Jackson County Parks and Recreation Director for more information.
- Open to the public with no fee. May reserve picnic shelters or other space by request.
- Baseball fields at Annville and Sand Gap.
- Tennis courts at McKee, Annville, Sand Gap and Gray Hawk.
Bond Memorial Park (Kiwanis Park)
Contact Larry Gabbard at 606-287-8484.
- Playgrounds and outdoor basketball court open to public anytime at no fee.
- Baseball park available, but should be scheduled for team play.
- Picnic shelter/band stand available upon request - fees vary.
RECC Park on Highway 290
Contact Gary Farmer at 606-287-7161.
- Operated by the Jackson Energy Cooperative.
- Available to the public for group activities by appointment only: No fees, but users are responsible for clean up.
- Restrictions: Not available to for-profit individuals or companies; not available for religious services; Jackson Energy Cooperative reserves the right to refuse.
Holy Cross Mission, Sand Gap. Contact Ron Loux at 606/965-3744.
Jackson County Community Theatre
The Jackson County Community Theatre is now open. Look in your local paper for
dates and times of events.
Location & Climate
Recreation & Tourism